


Miss Jillian Pearl's head is covered in tight, curly wringlets of hair, which is definitely new to me and unique to our family.
I realized a couple of days ago her hair was looking a bit too fuzzy on the ends. Then I remembered her soft little "baby hair" ends had never been trimmed.
I sat her up on the vanity and BARELY trimmed just the little fine ends off the very ends of her hair. Little bitty curls covered her and the vanity.
The little bit I cut off her hair made a HUGE difference in her appearance. Her hair seemed to just kink up even more when those little whispies were cut off!
She giggled and kept touching her hair as I cleaned up. Travis noticed her new hair cut right when he got home.
I need to get some Jerry curl for this girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment