
[10:40 p.m.] My house is quiet and I'm about to head for bed, because tomorrow is another rockin' day of VBS 2009 at our church.
Church of the King's 2009 VBS theme is Wagon's West: Uncle Jed's Bible Adventure. This year's theme builds upon last year's "Discover the Adventure" western theme. Uncle Jed and Paco, both hilarious and popular characters with the kids, are back for more antics and fun Bible lessons.
Madalynn is a 3rd-grade "Colt" this year, Justis is a 2nd-grade "Bronco," and Dawson is again a "Pony." Miss Jillian will be in nursery when she goes Wednesday. Scott and Cheryl are here until tomorrow, so I'm leaving her with them tomorrow again for some 1-on-1 time, like I did today. I am leading a 2nd-grade Bronco's group. Nine of the 12 on my roster were there. The church was packed out, and I wish someone could do a decibal level "reading" when all of the kids are in the huge sanctuary for program/praise and worship! Loud!
We all got in the car excited but completely exhausted and we were practically yelling at each other because, not becuase we were mad, but because our ears hadn't adjusted back to normalcy yet. I'll post some pictures tomorrow. Until then, good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment