Friday, June 22, 2007


Introducing the Davis Dish!



Hello! We miss all of our friends and family in Kansas and everywhere else so much we wanted to make a way to "keep in touch." I always find myself wanting to write down and share the peculiar and funny things that I encounter everyday, so I decided a blog would help us share what's going on with us as well as be a creative outlet for me and a record for my children to look back on.



Our computer is getting VERY old and I am not equipped with a digital camera, so this will probably not be a fancy blog. I will still try to get Travis to take pictures with his digital camera from work so I can post up-to-date pictures of my growing kids. I do not have enough time to sit and wait on the computer to "think" when it's overloaded, so I'm going to keep the layout simple as well. The other thing I'm going to try REALLY HARD to do is keep my entries short. I am the first to stop reading something that is boring and redundant! :)



So, welcome to our blog, and please feel free to check back as often as you want. I'm learning at this, so I'll be adding things as I go. Please note that I'm sending this blog by invitation only to keep online predators away from my family. However, if you know someone who would like to receive this, please let me know and we can add them to the list.



God Bless!

Jae



P.S. Tomorrow's story will be about me having a little "accident" on the riding mower. You won't want to miss this one! :)

1 comment:

Thankful Blessings said...

Hey Jae I think this is a really cool idea to communicate with friends.