

Today's Davis Dish spotlight is on Jillian!
Jillian is growing SO fast. She had a couple of firsts this week. Jillie realized Travis had walked in the door from work last week (I was standing in the living room holding her), and she raised her hand and said, "Hi dada." She said it a couple more times, just to make sure Travis knew she was serious, I guess. Now she loves waving at him and saying, "Hi, dada." She will wave and say hi to the rest of us, but the two word treatment is saved for HER special daddy.
Jillie Pearl, as we call her, also sat herself up from a lying-flat position all by herself. Madalynn had watched her do this in her room a couple times when she woke up from her nap. I put her on the floor to play one evening and had to look over to see what all of the grunting was about. She made it up to a sit. She still doesn't crawl. She simply lays down and rolls if she needs to get somewhere. I think crawling will be coming soon.
Look closely at these pictures and you will notice that Jillian's hair is a curly when it gets wet or when it's humid outside. So cute! She still loves to be right in the middle of the action. She also still cries a lot when she doesn't get her way! She screams if I even walk near the church nursery. I have tried not to spoil her, but my attempts are futile. The minute I put her down so she can have some alone time to play, one of the kids comes right over and provides entertainment and caters to her every need! I don't stop them. I'm so glad she is loved by three older siblings.
No comments:
Post a Comment