My boss-man, hard-working hubby has been a walking ADM commercial lately. More and more shirts, hats, pullovers, coats, magnets, pens, etc. are making their place in the Davis household! Travis has over 10 shirts with the ADM logo on them! I told him I'm biased, but I don't think they could've picked a better ADM employee to be their "advertisement."
The kids don't know what ADM stands for, but they know that Daddy is the boss at "ADM-work." Dawson is the quickest to point out ADM logos on trucks, buildings, elevators and rail cars. Finding Travis's PPE (personal protection equipment) is a treat for the kids. Safety glasses, hard hats, ear plugs, gloves, etc. are sometimes right within arms reach for the kids, so they put them on so they can "work" just like Daddy.
Here are some pics of the kids trying to be just like Daddy! Dawson just saw the camera and decided to cheese!
No comments:
Post a Comment