Saturday, October 11, 2008

Eating "Olive" Them!



I caught Jillian one day lying on her belly on the kitchen table picking something out of the leftover bean dip I had put on the table for lunch. She was picking the black olives out and she ultimately ended up getting spanked. She chose to frantically try to pick out all of the olives for herself before anyone else could get some!


I strategically wait until most of her other food is gone before putting black olives on the table now. She sees them, pulls the little bowl over, and starts picking them out, putting them on the ends of her fingers, then popping them into her mouth. Good AND fun food! What more could a little girl ask for?

3 comments:

Holly said...

Jillie Pearl must be a Davis! Any true Davis LOVES their black olives :)

Anonymous said...

Jae, Jillian is only doing what her Dad & two aunts did growing up! It's heriditary!
Grandma Cheryl

Jae Davis said...

From an e-mail my mom sent me:

Loved your last blog. I e-mailed mom and told her to be sure to look at it and show it to dad [Jillian's great-grandpa Rader]. He and Aunt Renie used to have a black olive eating contest at any Epley family get together. He'll be proud.

Guess the black olive fetish runs in the blood from both sides of the family!

Jae