






Photography is art, and if Travis's cousin Stacy has not perfected it, she sure is close to perfecting it!
To my friends in and around Hutchinson and Wichita, this blog is for you! Know up front that I am not getting anything by promoting Stacy and her new photography business. She is Travis's cousin and, of course, my friend. She started photography because she has a passion for it, and her passion for it shows in her wonderful pictures. I can't NOT pass this on, because I think God has gifted her at capturing a person's personality with the click of the shutter.
Miss Stacy's business is called Stacy Case Photography. She does simple, beautiful pictures. She's so very creative, too! She has a blog and a web site. She's done lots of senior pictures lately. She definitely has a knack for photographing children, because she practices by photographing her beautiful little girl, Reagan.
Stacy lives on a farm, where she does a lot of her shooting, but I know she has done on-site photography, too. She told me weddings are not her favorite, but she has done a couple of excellent ones. A special note to moms. Stacy is great with kids. For a low-stress, high quality photo session for your little ones, take them to Stacy. She can capture them while they're moving. Again, practice from photographing her little girl has paid off!
She blessed me by watching my kiddos a few times when I lived and around Haven/Hutchinson/Wichita, and my kids love her, too! We just got to see she and her husband, Jeff, and her little girl, Reagan while we were in Kansas over our evacuation/Labor Day Weekend.
Here are a couple of my favorites from her blog. Check out Stacy Case Photography by visiting Stacy's blog at http://stacycasephotography.blogspot.com/. Her web site address is http://www.stacycase.com/.
We love you and we are so proud of you, Stacy. And Jeff, thank you for supporting Stacy in her creative endeavors. We love all three of you!
3 comments:
Her photographs are AMAZING!!
Jae,
First of all thank you so much. You told me you were going to do this and while I wasn't sure what form it would take, I think you went above and beyond. Such kind words and wonderful complements makes a girl feel good. Now, my turn to be kind and gracious to your blog readers. If they email or call me to set up a photo session and mention that they read your blog and heard about me, no session fee. That is up to a $75.00 discount. Oh yea and I will probably throw in an 8x10 print of their favorite shot. Jae, my dear next time you are here you will get the works. We can talk about the works when you are here next(hehe). Once again thank you. We love and miss you guys. Stacy, Jeff and Raegan.
Jae,
First of all thank you so much. While I knew you were going to mention me on your blog, I think you went above and beyond. Such kind words and gracious complements makes a girl feel good. Now, my turn to be gracious to you and your blog readers. First of all Jae you get the works(we will talk about the works next time you come up, hehe). If your blog readers email or call me to set up a photo session they will not be charged a session fee and they will recieve a complimentary 8x10 of their favorite shot. Almost a $100 value. Of course they need to mention your name or blog. Once again thank you so much. We love you guys. Hope to see you soon. Stacy, Jeff and Raegan.
Post a Comment