Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Famous 'Fro: Getting Bigger!







Jillian's hair is getting longer. But it's growing up and out, instead of down! She has a 'fro any disco king or queen would envy! And the curls. Not big, soft curls, but tiny, tight little ringlets all over her head.








Here is a cute story about Jillian's hair that Madalynn's co-op teacher passed on to me:








"I can’t remember if I told you yet or not. We were finally getting to put “hair” on our paper doll families and Madalynn got a very inquisitive look on her brow and a finger up and said “I don’t see the hair I need.” So very serious. We asked “what hair do you need and for who? “ She replied “My sis-ter, she has an AF-RO!” We nearly peed our pants we laughed so hard and I have shared my delight to countless moms!” She makes me smile..."






People ALWAYS ask me, "Where did she get that curly hair?" I've also been asked, "Are you sure she's not the mailman's?" I simply say, "I have a mail WOMAN, and she got her curls from God, who gave her big hair to match her big personality!"






The above pictures are of Jillian's hair all picked out. BIG!








6 comments:

JulieAnn said...

OH MY!!! How are you going to fix it?

The Speegles said...

Love the Afro!! Edwin could have a matching one...but I try not to grow it out much. Gets too big and hot!!

Shara said...

LOVE IT!!!! lol

the carlson's said...

She is adorable! It really does look like an afro. I'm not sure that she'll like that when she is older, but what a little cutie pie! That's so funny!!

The Johnson 5 said...

Chris and I got a cute laugh out of this picture of Jillian. She is so adorable - even if she does have an afro. But what we were most shocked about (or at least Chris) was how big your 'baby' is. She was just a tiny thing we we last saw you guys in person. Thanks for doing the blog, it's a great way to help stay in touch with friends. We have found that out with our blog as well.

The Johnson 5 said...

Chris and I got a cute laugh out of this picture of Jillian. She is so adorable - even if she does have an afro. But what we were most shocked about (or at least Chris) was how big your 'baby' is. She was just a tiny thing we we last saw you guys in person. Thanks for doing the blog, it's a great way to help stay in touch with friends. We have found that out with our blog as well.

Jenny